9,000-1 ozone generator
Questions, email here, or phone 1 888 424 7103 toll free.
The PRO series ozone
generators are designed for use as high output shock treatment tools all
models have adjustable output for use in offices and other occupied areas.
Ideal for use in garbage compactors, industrial restoration, auto detailing,
mold restoration, crime scene cleanup, etc.
The PRO 9000-1 is designed as an up gradable ozone
generator. It comes equipped with one generator plates that allows for
1000mg/hr. If the ozone generator is found to be not quite large enough
simply add up to eight more generator plates increasing output up to
All Crystal Air ozone generators are manufactured with
the highest quality components to create the best ozone generators on the
Specifications for PRO 9000-1 ozone
Warranty: The PRO 9,000-1 is warranted against
defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 years
from date of purchase. Liability is limited to parts and labor only.
Shipping is the sole responsibility of the customer. Crystal Air is
not liable for damage caused by shipping, misuse, neglect or lack of regular
Uses: The PRO
9000-1 is designed as an up gradable ozone generator. It comes equipped with
one generator plate that allows for 1000 mg/hr. If the unit is found to be
not quite large enough simply add up to nine gen. plates increasing output
to 9000 mg/hr. This unit is a very high output unit
designed for the professional service technician who needs to get the job
Ideal for use in garbage transfer stations, restoration work,
commercial manufacturing, barns, etc.
- Generation method: Corona discharge utilizing mica
- Supply Gas: Ambient Air
- Max. ozone output: 1,000 mg/hr (1 plate) up gradable to 9,000
mg/hr max (with 9 additional plates),
- Control options: On off switch standard on all
- - PRO 9,000-1 (Fully variable ozone output control)
- PRO 9,000-1 T48 (48 hr one shot timer in addition to the variable ozone
output control, settings: 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 18, 24, 36, &
- PRO 9,000-1 T7D (7 day timer allows for 4 on and 4 off settings every day)
- Secure mounting brackets available for all above
- Dimensions: 21"LX 5"W X 6.25"H /
158mm H X 128mm W X 525mm L
- Electrical: 120 Volt, .1.4 Amp, 160 Watt, 50 -
- 240 Volt, .7 Amp, 160 Watt, 50/60HZ
(please note that 240VAC models come with an IEC power cord connector. You
will need to supply your own cord, the cord is the same one used on every
desktop computer in the world)
- Fuse rating: 2 Amp
- Fan Size: 105 cfm
- Construction: Stainless steel inner chassis with a
high impact extruded PVC cabinet.
- Special features: The PRO 9,000-1 comes equipped
with 4" ozone output and fresh air input spouts. These "spouts" will hook up
to a drier vent hose or 4" thin wall sewer pipe. This feature allows the
installer to route clean dry air into the ozone generator or route the ozone
to where it is needed.
- - Secure mounting brackets optional available.
Please note: This is a
commercial device, as such the cabinets may have small
FREE SHIPPING TO POINTS IN NORTH AMERICA
Canadian prices are
Click to order extra plates
For a quote with today's exchange rate or a quote in another currency please
follow this link to the Personal Currency